기별마당

기별앨범

37기 (동영상) Baby One More Time / Britney Spears

페이지 정보

작성자 음치탈출 작성일 2006-02-06 15:25 댓글 0건 조회 1,209회

본문

Baby One More Time / Britney Spears Oh baby baby, Oh baby baby Oh baby baby, how was I supposed to know that something wasn''t right here Oh baby baby, I shouldn''t have let you go and now you''re out of sight, yeah show me how you want it to be tell me baby cuz I need to know now, oh because CHORUS My loneliness is killin me (and I) I must confess I still believe (still believe) When I''m not with you I lose my mind give me a sign, hit me baby one more time! Oh baby baby, the reason I breathe is you Boy you''ve got me blinded Oh pretty baby, there''s nothin that I wouldn''t do that''s not the way I planned it Show me how you want it to be tell me baby cuz I need to know now, oh because CHORUS Oh baby baby, how was I supposed to know Oh pretty baby, I shouldn''t have let you go I must confess that my loneliness is killin me now don''t you know I still believe that you will be here and give me a sign, hit me baby one more time CHORUS I must confess (my loneliness) that my loneliness (is killing me) Is killing me now (I must confess) Don''t you (I still believe) know I still believe that you will be here (I lose my mind) And give me a sign... HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME!
닫기
좋아요 즐감하세요

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.